- You know ADHD is complex – there’s no “magic cure” and you want to tackle it from all angles.
- You know diet impacts mental health – how could the fuel you give your kids not impact their brains?
- You’re a parent who knows how to get things done. When you take on a project, you see it through to the end.
- You don’t know who or what to believe about ADHD Nutrition – there’s too much info to sift through and a lot of it is conflicting.
- You don’t know where to start when it comes to optimizing lifestyle and routine – there are too many changes to make and it’s overwhelming. You need some concrete direction.
- You work better in a group setting. You feed off others’ support and energy and it helps you stay accountable.
If so, I’ve got just what you need…